An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Stay ahead of razor bumps and fight ingrown hairs with our Bikini Care Oil. If you’ve ever wondered what oil is good for the bikini area, this is it. Our all-natural blend of plant-based carrier oils and bikini-friendly essential oils helps keep skin moisturized, which together are some of the best oils for bikini area after waxing and preventing ingrown hairs in general. BONUS: It smells AMAZING!
We call it Bikini Care Oil, but it can really be used anywhere! We find it especially soothing on patches of eczema. And guys love it after shaving!
How to use our bikini care products: Apply a few drops to cleansed skin morning and night. Formulated specifically for the bikini area or anywhere that's prone to ingrown hairs, but is perfectly safe to use on the entire body. A little goes a long way. HINT: Apply to damp skin for extra moisture.
Using only natural and vegan ingredients, here’s what’s in our Bikini Care Oil:
Jojoba Oil—Arguably the Best Oil for Bikini Area
- Is jojoba oil good for ingrown hair? Yes, it’s one of the very best because it closely mimics the skin's natural properties that soften skin and hair.
- It is an antioxidant and has antibacterial properties.
- It regulates the skin's sebum production because it's very similar to the natural sebum that skin produces.
Grapeseed Oil for Bikini Area
- Hydrates and absorbs quickly.
- Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Makes skin softer and more elastic.
Sunflower Oil for Bikini Area
- Moisturizing and rich in antioxidants while helping to reduce the risk of infection and improving the skin's natural barrier.
- Anti-aging and protects the collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Excellent for dry or sensitive skin.
Essential Oils for Bikini Area
- Tea Tree Oil, with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that prevent ingrown hairs and speed up the healing process.
- Lemon Essential Oil—Antibacterial, and gently exfoliates to brighten skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil—May help reduce pain.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil—Opens blocked pores to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Lavender Essential Oil—Soothes skin and discourages ingrown hairs.
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Essential Oil for Bikini Area Blend (Tea Tree, Lemon, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Lavender)